This project is read-only.

Why leave the oracle and mysql dboperations blank

Sep 11, 2009 at 1:28 AM

As I go through the Project Code, I found that the MemcachedProviders.Session.Common class has a DbType which contains sqlserver、oracle、and mysql settings but DbFactory class only operation the SqlServer. My company use Oracle Database only , so I wonder if the Oracle operations be completed, thanks! My English is not very good , please never mind!

Sep 11, 2009 at 2:38 PM

There was never a demand at that time but I wanted to have the ability to allow other databases as backup options. If you are interested in helping me out
we can implement oracle version of it.
Thanks,
Fahad

Oct 9, 2009 at 6:29 AM

Hi, fahadaz,

thanks for answering my question. I have translated the procedures from SQLServer to Oracle. As I'm new to Memcached, C# as well. It'll be a greate appreciation, if u could help me on implementing the Oracle provider. Now, pls let me know how i could send the Oracle procedures to u.

Thanks,

Oct 9, 2009 at 4:25 PM
Hi,
That is great. You can email me the oracle stored procedures.

Thanks,
Fahad Azeem

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:29:03 -0700
Subject: Re: Why leave the oracle and mysql dboperations blank [memcachedproviders:68597]

Hi, fahadaz,
thanks for answering my question. I have translated the procedures from SQLServer to Oracle. As I'm new to Memcached, C# as well. It'll be a greate appreciation, if u could help me on implementing the Oracle provider. Now, pls let me know how i could send the Oracle procedures to u.
Thanks,

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (memcachedproviders@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email memcachedproviders@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Oct 10, 2009 at 1:39 AM

Sorry, Fahad, I can't find your email address, So I upload it to my blog, may be you can down load it from there: http://files.cnblogs.com/cfanseal/tblsession.zip

Oct 13, 2009 at 1:45 AM
I have downloaded the stored proc. I will try to implement them as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Fahad Azeem

Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:39:53 -0700
Subject: Re: Why leave the oracle and mysql dboperations blank [memcachedproviders:68597]

Sorry, Fahad, I can't find your email address, So I upload it to my blog, may be you can down load it from there: http://files.cnblogs.com/cfanseal/tblsession.zip
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (memcachedproviders@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email memcachedproviders@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Oct 13, 2009 at 2:11 PM
Edited Oct 13, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Hi, Fahad

I hava  made a simple implemention of Oracle,and it seems can work.  I uploaded it to here: http://files.cnblogs.com/cfanseal/SessionProvider.rar, and I hope it will help you.

Thanks,
Mian Yang

Oct 16, 2009 at 2:22 AM
thanks. I am working integrating it with the source code.

Thanks,
Fahad Azeem

Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:11:36 -0700

Hi, Fahad
I hava made a simple implemention of Oracle$B!$(Band it seems can work. I uploaded it to here: http://files.cnblogs.com/cfanseal/SessionProvider.rar, and I hope it will help you.
Thanks,
Yang Mian